Dear Life Coach,
I have spent many years at the same company, and have worked my way up from the lowest rung to a senior role. My position is secure, my income is comfortable, my responsibilities are demanding-yet-manageable — but I feel utterly unfulfilled. In fact, if I am being truly honest, I feel both bored and tethered to a career that no longer interests me. Still, I have no real justification for leaving (there is no lifelong dream I am burning to pursue), and every reason to stay (a family to support!)
Most days I walk around wishing they would just fire me already. All I want is a way out. Can you help?
I Feel Trapped
Dear I Feel Trapped,
How I wish I had a dime for every person in America who feels exactly the way you do! Better yet, how I wish I could get you all into one place for a massive group hug. Because here is one thing I know for sure: You are in very, VERY good company.
Studio in New Preston, has 5 simple summer
tips for your hair:
- Let your hair do what it does naturally. Try to blow dry your hair as little as possible. Your hair’s best friend this summer is leave-in conditioner. Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair instantly repairs damage, detangles, and protects from breakage.
- When summer humidity sets in, tame the frizz with Aveda’s line of Smooth Infusion Products.
- Summer-proof your hair against sun, salt and chlorine damage with Aveda’s Sun Care products.
- Keep your hair wet before entering salt or chlorine water. You don’t want your hair acting like a sponge and absorbing chlorine.
- Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you are out in the sun. This provides extra UV protection and helps your scalp retain moisture.